Sunday, August 15, 2010

Zaszz's Model Collection

I've been working on getting some painting done over the weekend, and I managed to put almost all the finishing touches on my Lion Chariot.  I thought I would take a break and start updating my personal section on the site with my current Model Collection.  Pictures of them will follow once I get a chance to borrow Hater's camera, I will be turning each bullet point into a link showing the models.

High Elves
  • Prince and Noble Set
  • Lion Chariot
  •  Mounted and Foot Mage Set
  • 32 Spear Elves
  • 24 Archers
  • 8 Silver Helms
  • 2 High Elf Bolt Throwers
  • 5 Dragon Princes
  • 10 Sword Masters
Skaven
  • 40 Clan Rats
  • 20 Plague Monks
  • 2 Rat Ogres
  • 6 Giant Rats
  • 20 Night Runners
Wood Elves
  • 40 Glade Guard
  • 16 Glade Riders
  • Mounted Lord with Spear and Shield
  • Foot Lord with Great Weapon
  • 16 Dryads
  • Treeman
  • 3 Warhawk Riders
Ogre Kingdoms
  • 12 Ogre Bulls
  • 4 Ogre Lead Belchers
  • 32 Gnoblar Fighters
  • 4 Iron Guts
  • Butcher
  • Tyrant
  • Bruiser
  • 2 Ninja Maneaters
Tau Empire
  • 3 Hammer Heads
  • 4 Devil Fish
  • Over 75 Fire Warriors
  • 40 Kroot
  • Kroot Shaper
  • 3 Broadsides
  • 8 Crisis Suits
  • 8 Stealth Suits
  • 1 Crisis Commander
  • 12 Pathfinders
  • 3 Pathfinder Snipers
  • 24 Gun Drones
  • 2 Piranha
Assorted Other Models
  • Box of Screamers
  • Ahriman of the Thousand Son's, on a Disc
  • Defiler
  • 20 Thousand Son Marines
  • Space Marine Razor Back
  • Devestator Squad
  • Assorted other random Space Marine parts

    No comments:

    Post a Comment