Sunday, September 12, 2010

Much coming soon!

God its been a blast the last few days, I've been assembling and painting all my new minis from the Isle of Blood set, which you may recall I was a little bit excited for.  That along with building the terrain for our 40k campaign, and making rules for it, AND writing and running a Dungeons and Dragons campaign, I have really had my hands full. 

We have been playing and taking pictures and notes for our fantasy campaign of course, I just havn't had time to finish all the content we have coming just yet.  In the mean time I thought it might be fun to give you guys an update, and to share this funny comic with you.  Enjoy the comedy of one of my favorite web comics, PvP.

http://www.pvponline.com/2010/09/09/first-and-d20/

No comments:

Post a Comment